Saturday, December 11, 2010

Our home is bursting with Christmas happiness!

Setting up our Christmas that Miss Myla let us borrow :)

At my pleading, everyone came out to help set up the tree :)

Even Kadian, who loves to smite me (all out of love, of course) lol. She didn't really do anything cept stand and look cute for a picture.

Cia working on the branches

I love Christmas :)

Our entertainment center finally looks full. My snowflakes hanging, cards from Nelly's students, Santa from Mia, candy canes from Steven's grandparents, decorative cloth from my grandparents, beaded chain from Steven's parents--we have a lot of people to thank for making our Christmas so special already! :)

Hanging picture frames from Lisa& family, more beaded crafts, ribbon and tree from Miss Myla, and "presents" left over from preschool decorations. Hey, I need boxes for a school thing the first week of January, and they look pretty :) lol

Paper chains!

Cia really got into the Christmas spirit and ambitiously began decorating even more.

*cue warm and fuzzy feelings* There was a lot of Ooo-ing and Aw-ing going on when we finally turned on the lights.

:) Merry Christmas

1 comment: