Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ready?

In a lot of ways, I'm glad I have been too busy to thoroughly contemplate that question. The hours keep slipping through my fingers. Even though I haven't been sleeping quite as much, my days feel to short.

I miss home. I have been looking forward to this time of year since I left. It's Wednesday night; I leave Friday morning. Suddenly, the time is not enough, and I can't do anything about it. So I just have to give my kids as many little hugs as I can when I see them tomorrow. I have to bake with Kady and try not to worry about what I'll do without her. I have to laugh with Miss Myla. I have say a lot of 'thank you's' and a lot of 'I'll miss you's'. I have to enjoy and appreicate all of the things that make life beautiful or unique here in Honduras. I want to soak every last detail in before it's time to say that one word I'm no good at.

Goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I have been looking for a blog like yours for months! I am going to Marantha in August. I have so many questions! I really liked your blog. Would you be willing to help answer some of my questions

    -Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bianca! I'm glad you found me :). I would love to answer all your questions and give you some advice. Send me your email address or facebook, and we'll talk.

    ReplyDelete