Sunday, November 7, 2010

What's that got to do with the size of baleadas in Honduras?

A baleada fresh from La Princesita, still wrapped in plastic wrap.
Random Notes:
  • It is cold here. I only brought one jacket and one pair of jeans. I need to go shopping.
  • The last week was the most up and down week of my life.
  • I got a letter from Steven on Monday! (story to be continued in another entry)
  • I found out my mom was in the hospital Monday night.
  • I got another letter from Steven on Tuesday!
  • My mom was in the hospital until Friday. (She is okay for now, but still healing)
  • I never expected something bad would happen at home that would make me want to be there so much.
  • Trying to check up on two weeks of events is tough.
  • I worked on lessons plans on Saturday night and woke up thinking about our menu for the week. I feel old. lol
  • I made biscuits and gravy on Thursday night. Best taste of "home" yet!
  • I found out my aunt Sandy, Uncle, and Toby are coming for Christmas!!!! So excited!  =D
  • At parent teacher meetings this Friday, I talked a couple moms that thanked me, and it was very encouraging. Good news to my soul.
  • It used to be hard to eat a whole baleada.
It literally stretches from my finger tips almost to the crook of my elbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment