Monday, May 16, 2011

Hey! I´m still here.

My posting may be a bit sparse since my computer has walked out of my life. The charger had been going for over a month, and it stopped working and smelled like burning plastic over a week ago, May 7th. Thus, I have a little time to check email and school, and I borrow Kadian´s computer every so often. But her charger is not working correctly either, so her computer is not allowed to move from her bedside table in her room. In a way, this is a blessing, because it gives me more time. The computer was always such a time trap. The lure of communicating always so tempting. But now here I am. Sorry if you don´t hear too much from me, but I am doing well, trying my best to finish strong, and looking forward to school being finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment