Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Perks of having a Princess Dress

When I find myself in an especially unhappy mood, few things cheer me as quickly as putting on a princess dress.
A princess dress can rise above a bad hair day.
A princess dress swishes around in such a way that you are taken back, in some small way, to your carefree days of childhood. Twirling, twirling, twirling...
A princess dress never points out the fact that you should not have eaten that second (or third or fourth) cookie. It's much to polite and conveniently flowy.
A princess dress never lets you feel shabby or unfashionable.
A princess dress can remind you of the little things that make life happy, like singing, wearing tiaras on occasion, and did I mention twirling?

I wish I had a princess dress in Honduras some days.

No comments:

Post a Comment