Friday, February 4, 2011

This 'n That

Can you guess what my prepa kids learned how to make this day? Yep, fans. Apparently they learned how to make them right before my class. Entonces (Spanish for "therefore" "so"--pretty much a lot of things), I got a lot of paper fans all throughout my class.

The ants have always been bad. However, now they are relentless. I am even fighting them out of my room. The kitchen (as shown above) is almost a lost cause. But don't worry. I'll fight them on Sunday. It's not even food they are getting into. I think they have nests in our ceiling.

Drastic shift--to food! :) This week we attempted to make homemade corn dogs. Although it didn't work out as easily as the recipe told us it would, the end result was quite delicious.

We fried half of them because our oven is too small and slow.

Just like that...January was over. Las gemelas checked off January from their wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment