Friday, September 10, 2010

Because sometimes the words are too many...

"Seriously?" Yes, our knife broke trying to cut a sweet bun.
My first chocolate since coming to Honduras.
Chapel 1st-3rd
My Prepa A class
Carlos Daniel
Ivonne
His name is (Luis) Fernando Ortega! :) lol
She stopped crying the first day of school just because my name is Emily (just like her). Now we have a special bond.
Kindergarten twins. They have so much Spanish "r" sound going on when they talk, I honestly couldn't understand their names. It didn't help that they said all four or so names at once. One is Jose. lol
Juan
Andres
Tongue-in-cheek look. Edgar is so adorable! (and a little camera shy)
Genesis wanted to copy Astrid and smear frosting all over her face. I stopped her, but then Astrid decided to help her out.
The middle of the school, still showing the after effects of all the construction.
New gazebo type places to eat our lunches. Almost finished!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, so much fun these cute little faces! I think I'll wait around for a couple of years and marry Juan, what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete