Sunday, September 19, 2010

Have I mentioned I have the best roommates ever?!

Delicious oatmeal, fresh lemonade, rambutan, hard boiled egg, cheese filled dumplings, and coconut bread!
I was feeling a little strange about the whole 2-0 thing. I felt like I should spend my last few hours as a teenager doing something childish. Instead, I worked on lesson planning and went to sleep before midnight like a responsible person. This morning, however, being twenty doesn't seem so bad.  No, not bad at all :).

My absolutely best ever roommates brought me a delicious breakfast in bed! I was so surprised, I couldn't believe it. One of the first things I said was, "Get my camera!". :) They even made a 'happy birthday' sign and welcomed me to the 20+ club lol. Honestly, it made me feel so great. This is my first birthday away from home, and they made it so special for me. I sat happily munching on my breakfast, enjoying ever last bite. Then they brought me my computer, because they knew I would want to blog right away! I had to catch up on the weekend, but now I finally got to brag about my awesome roommates. They say I have to relax today and won't let me come grocery shopping or anything. We'll see about that ;), but I am having a wonderful birthday.

Thank you girls! Kadian, Cia, & Nelly--You are the best roommates ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment