Sunday, September 12, 2010

Thank goodness for moms.

Sometimes all you need is a good common sense talk with your mom to make a situation better. Today I woke up feeling awful. I managed to sleep in until 8am which is quite an accomplishment! However, my head is congested, my throat hurts, and I feel extremely weak. Nelly and Cia aren't feeling too great either. I hope Kadian manages to avoid this. I decided to call my mom and ask her what to do. She told me, "Drink lots of water.". Huh, for some reason that had slipped my mind. lol. She also told me to keep taking Vitamin C, garlic, and anything spicy would help clear up my sinuses. So far I have had very garlicky garlic/oil/tomato bread, chugged a glass of lime juice, hot sauce, and water (yes, you can imagine my reaction...), and drank a lot of water. My head feels a little better, but I am still exhausted. My mom told me to take a nap, and right now I think I'm going to listen to my mom and try to sleep. Thanks Mom! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment