Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Today

Today I found a huge spider on my bed when I got out of the shower. I'm getting better at facing my fears.
Today I wore a bright yellow shirt. It's not even close to my family of colors.
Today I sprayed hairspray on my neck like it was perfume. I think I was a little tired.

Today I tried to teach preschoolers about Jesus. I'm not sure they understood, but they seemed happy.
Today a little boy drew a picture of me. My heart melted.
Today my afternoon prepa class was a bit of a nightmare as usual. I am not sure what to do with them.

Today my throat really hurt. I probably shouldn't have eaten so much sugar on my birthday.
Today the school switched one of our days off. I have to re-plan tonight.
Today we talked about parent meetings on Friday. We all came home pretty stressed.

Today I didn't feel like doing anything when I got home. I made myself go to The Hogar.
Today I participated in dance class. I felt myself relaxing and smiling at my mistakes.
Today I learned a few more steps. I am still very lost, but it's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment