Sunday, March 20, 2011

Creating Fun

Sabbath afternoon I felt like making a card, so I decided to drag Kadian along with me. I knew all those saved paper scraps would come in handy.

After our creativity was drained, we decided to go for a walk around town. I informed Kady that we would be flipping a coin to decide where we should walk--left or right. It was pretty fun, and we ended up at a cathedral near Central Park (we may have cheated a little bit near the end...). Then she tossed our coin into the fountain, so that was the end of our game. We got asked to move from our park bench, because some people we taking pictures of a guy. There was a whole entourage and everything.

After sundown, I was feeling pretty unmotivated about cleaning the kitchen. So to brighten our spirits, I made cranberry scones while Kadian put our breakfast in the crock pot.

I had an awesome breakfast this morning!! Banana cream oatmeal, cranberry scone, and of course, a cup of tea.

This afternoon we went to the market and found sour sop!

I found this beautiful rose--half the price as the ones in the floral shop. Thus, instead of just smiling like a dork from the floral shop, down my street, and home--I smiled all through the market, all through La Colonial (grocery store), and in our taxi ride home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment