Saturday, March 26, 2011

Love These Kids.

Some of my sweetest little Prepa A girls

Kindergarten AM busily working

Katherine (Kat-er-reen). Such a sweetie.

Giuli (like Julie). She really likes coloring in pretty girly colors. One time, she drew a nice hippie flower in Jesus' hair.

Emily & Emilio!

Maria and Jose Adrian

Jose Eduardo sings "A sunbeam, a sunbeam..."

"Jesus wants me for a sunbeam!"

Dylan ^_^ SO cute.

My darling little Ely.

Andrea and Bethany came all the way from Walla Walla to visit! They were both missionaries here two years ago with my friend Kayla. It was so fun to hear their stories and get to know them a little bit while they were here for a couple days.

Henry is in 1st B. Let me tell you, hearing him say "panqueque" (pancake) is one of my favorite things.

Eating lunch in the teachers room.

Yum yum.
Fernando is such a good kid.

Mia is adorable.

Alejandro was born camera ready. This kid loves the attention.

Jose David is such a sweet sensitive soul. Sometimes he cries when he thinks he is being ignored. It's really sad.

Caleb is learning Spanish! I am so proud of him.

Gabriela's got a special place in my heart <3

Speaking of my heart, I've gotten two new letters since I talked to Steven in January. He seems to be doing really well. I'll know more in another week or so, because there is another letter coming my way! We write each other every week, but the mail is so terribly slow. This is the rose I bought myself for our 16 months :).

No comments:

Post a Comment