Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Success.

Quite the switch from Jamaica Night, tonight we had nice home style comfort food for me! Scalloped potatoes, corn on the cob, choplets (veggie meat), fresh tomatoes, and even fried zucchini.

Today was well over 90 in our house, not sure how much hotter it was outside. All I know is, our clothes dried in record time, and I have never been so happy to see a fan! Miss Jessie went to Teguc today and came back with three fans for our house. She couldn't have picked a better day. We are thrilled to have fans for our rooms. Our house only had one, but no one wanted to hog it, so we basically never used it.

Putting them together...


Success! We got so much done today. We did laundry, cleaned our rooms, the bathroom, the kitchen, menu planned, grocery shopped, cooked supper, and even had time to bake some brownies and relax at the end of the day. I got to catch up with Steven's mom and see my grandparents on Skype for the first time! I'm going to miss this kind of success next year when I am surrounded and swimming in loads of information and textbooks. I can't believe it's almost April.

No comments:

Post a Comment