Saturday, January 1, 2011

Days Before Christmas...

We had a dinner party with our friend Lenny and his kids.

My lips are a little green from candy...Oh the things we do for entertainment's sake :) lol

A couple days later we got all dolled up to go out.




And of course, the baking. Baking made it feel like Christmas for me.

Kadian finally consented to start eating dark chocolate. Helloooo vegan brownies. Yes!

Really excited to use the fancy chocolate chips my grandparents sent me. I saved them for Christmas :)

Our little brother found out we were baking, so of course he hung out at our house for the evening.

Gingerbread cookies

Lime poppy seed shortbread (because lemons don't really exist here)

The glorious vegan walnut brownie. Ahhhh.

Oh so sweet butterscotch blondies

Lisa sent some cute picture holders that made great decorations for our tree!


No comments:

Post a Comment