Saturday, January 29, 2011

I decided to buy myself a flower for every 19th that comes along until I am home :). Month "anniversaries" don't really matter as much to me now, but it still gives me something to look forward to.

Ants. They somehow found their way up our stove and into our granola. I'm not sure what they liked about it! It's not even sweet.  I spent the next little while picking and scaring ants out of the granola. Then it went into the fridge for breakfast. I am a different girl than the one that came here in August.

Last Tuesday was El Dia de la Mujer (Day of the Woman). One of my students gave me a big bright butterfly.

Like any caring teacher would do,  I found a way to put it in my hair.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful butterfly, it even matched your shirt for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the butterfly! tee hee hee, I just spent the evening face painting for our International Food Festival and painted so many pretty butterflies on the faces of the sweetest kids!

    ReplyDelete